Tucked away above the banks of Kelsey Creek is The Sanctuary Treehouse, an idyllic, nature getaway. Built mainly from California Redwood, this accommodation boasts clean lines, square corners and yet a rustic feel. It features one bedroom, a large screened-in porch and outdoor deck.
You may awaken to the site of happy, little hummingbirds fluttering about one of the three large, picture windows visible from the comfort of your bed.
This is an upscale camping experience. There’s no electricity in the treehouse, but we offer a portable electric charger and plenty of warm LED lights at your disposal. This peaceful getaway features a queen size bed, an electric water heater and French press. Enjoy your morning coffee or tea from the outdoor porch that basks perfectly in the morning sun.
You will feel you’re in your own private island, as you descend the walkway to a secluded, enchanting creek beach, with large mossy rocks perfect for sitting, snuggling, or yoga. Dip your toes in the water and enjoy the sounds and sights of this serene, sacred space.
The treehouse is built 20 feet in the air and supported by 2 magnificent Douglas Fir trees. It is our most recommended anniversary and honeymoon cabin, thanks in part to its off-set location and excellent stargazing from the outdoor deck.
It is the ultimate accommodation for anyone wanting to experience nature in comfort and privacy.
- The Sanctuary Treehouse is our most secluded accommodation.
- This one-bedroom cabin is 190 sq. ft.
- Standard occupancy is two guests.
- Guests staying in The Sanctuary Treehouse are provided with an electric charger and water heater, French press, organic coffee & tea, local raw honey, and a choice in basket of high quality yummy delights
The Vegan Basket includes a seasonal selection of organic goodies such as fresh & dried fruits, berries, avocado, figs, granola and nuts
The Continental Basket includes a varying selection of organic dried and fresh fruits and berries, bread or croissants, jam, butter & hard boiled eggs from our own, organically fed, happy healthy chickens.
- *Prepared breakfast or brunch delivery available upon request and for an additional fee.
- The shower & bathroom are located in the main camping area, a 3 minute walk away.