Enjoy a bit of comfort in your next camping experience at Pine Grove in our enchanting glamping accommodations. This luxury canvas tent sits on a 14×24 ft. redwood deck that offers plenty of space for outdoor living. The tent is furnished with both a queen and twin beds with comfortable linens, & other comfortable “camping chic” furnishings and is equipped with Internet access. It’s also an easy walk to the campground bathrooms.
The historic Pine Grove Cobb Resort offers a unique lodging and event location in the beautiful Northern California Mountains, 30 minutes from California’s wine country. Ideal for family reunions, group retreats and relaxing private getaways, we offer sleeping accommodations for up to 30 people and room for many more to gather and celebrate.
For the nature escape that truly inspires, Pine Grove Cobb Resort offers the ultimate experience. The enchanting silence of the California forest combined with the view of Kelsey Creek provide a perfect setting of peace and serenity. Sometimes all you need is a short reprieve—a day away from the ordinary routine.
- The Glamping Tent is in the heart of the action, close to the outdoor cob oven and pools
- This one-room cabin is 190 sq. ft.
- Standard occupancy is three guests.
- Guests staying in Glamping Tent are provided with a French press, organic coffee & tea, and local raw honey.
- For an additional $25, guests may select a basket (for 2) of high quality yummy delights
The Vegan Basket includes a seasonal selection of organic goodies such as fresh & dried fruits, berries, avocado, figs, granola and nuts
The Continental Basket includes a varying selection of organic dried and fresh fruits and berries, bread or croissants, jam, butter & hard boiled eggs from our own, organically fed, happy healthy chickens.
- *Prepared breakfast or brunch delivery available upon request and for an additional fee.
- The shower & bathroom are located a short walk away